Bill Payments - Tuition Fees
Option through which you can pay tuition and fees for specific local universities and colleges.
- Account: Select appropriately
- Beneficiary: Select the university or college
- Execution Date: Click on the calendar to select the date on which you wish the transaction to be executed. You can select any date (current or future) up to 6 months in the future. In case you select a holiday/weekend, the transaction will be executed on the next business day and the transaction’s status till its execution, will be Pending (Future Execution)
- Registration Number: Enter the registration number as shown in the registration form of the college / university. The field’s maximum length is 10 digits (characters and numbers)
- Amount: Enter the amount
- Student Name: Enter the student’s name as shown on the registration form
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code (if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details
Transactions executed on working days after 19:00, are debited with a next working day value date.