CARD TRANSACTIONS AT Safe@Web SERVICE
Completion of transactions on the websites of the merchants participating in the Safe@Web Service require the use of a One-Time Password (OTP). OTP protects your card from unauthorized use on the websites of the merchants participating in Safe@Web.
OTP will be sent via SMS to your mobile number that is registered in the Bank’s electronic database. You are required to use the OTP in order to complete your transaction. Each OTP is valid for one specific transaction and therefore for every new purchase on the websites of the merchants participating in Safe@Web, a new OTP should be used.
If in the Bank’s electronic database there is no mobile number registered or the mobile number that is registered is invalid, then no transactions can be performed on the websites of the Safe@Web participating merchants.
In order to confirm your mobile number you are requested to contact:
- Your responsible branch.
- The Bank of Cyprus Call Centre at tel. 800 00 800 for local calls, or +357 22 128000 when calling from abroad.
- 800 00 800
- Calling from Abroad + 357-22128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 17:00
- Saturday, 09:00 until 17:00
- About Internet Card Transactions
- Feel safe with your card
- Cards Terms and Conditions
- Cards Terms and Conditions with prior effect
- Prepaid Cards Terms and Conditions
- Prepaid Cards Terms and Conditions with prior effect
- Apple Pay Terms & Conditions
- BoC Wallet Terms & Conditions
- Card Transactions Dispute Process
- Card Disputed Transaction Form
- Declaration for Wearable & Tagpay
- New Card Designs
- Press Release-New Card Designs
- Card Transaction Administration Fees