Computer Security Tips
01 Jan 2018
- Ensure your computer and mobile device are updated and patches are installed regularly/automatically if the software supports it.
- Maintain an active and updated antivirus software program by scheduling regular scans of your computer in addition to the real-time scanning. Have in mind though, that antivirus cannot substitute common sense.
- Install a firewall on your computer, to add another layer of protection when connected to the internet.
- Require a password to login to your computer/device and prefer to power off the computer instead of using the sleep or hibernation modes.
- Don't let someone you don't know have remote access to your computer.