Add your cards through BoC Wallet:
- 1 Press + on the home page of the BoC Wallet and either enter your card details or scan your card using the camera icon.
- 2 Then accept the Terms & Conditions.
- 3 To authenticate your card details, press ‘Continue’ to receive an OTP through SMS to your registered with the Bank mobile number in order to use it on the following screen.
- 4 Activate the device unlock mechanism of your mobile device between Fingerprint/PIN/Password/Pattern (if you haven’t done so already), by following the instructions on your mobile device’s screen.
Add your cards through BoC Banking app:
- 1 In the page ‘Cards’ select the VISA card you would like to add, select ‘Add to BoC Wallet’ and follow the instructions that appear on your mobile device’s screen.
- 2 Activate the device unlock mechanism of your mobile device between Fingerprint/PIN/Password/Pattern (if you haven’t done so already), by following the instructions on your mobile device’s screen.
Make a transaction with BoC Wallet in Cyprus or abroad and enter a draw to win €300 cashback to your card.
For Terms & Conditions press here.
- Your mobile NFC must be activated
- You must unlock your phone immediately before the transaction
- Your mobile phone screen must be facing up when approaching the point of sale (POS).
If you are already using the BoC Wallet that supports Wallet PIN, you should know that due to the change in the way it operates, when you upgrade to the new app, your cards will be deleted. With simple steps you can add them again through the BoC Banking app or directly through the BoC Wallet.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), click here.
For Terms & Conditions, press here