Information about complaints
1. Before submitting a complaint
We recommend that you contact your personal relationship officer. Several issues can be resolved easily and swiftly through contact with your personal banker.
2. How to submit a complaint
Please choose ONE of the –channels of communication described below to make a complaint:
Secure messaging via the 1bank service
For users of the 1bank service, the safest and fastest way to submit a complaint is via the secure messaging tool on the Bank of Cyprus (Internet Banking) website
Submit your complaint by calling our customer service agents/1bank Service at:
The call centre operates:
Submit a complaint in writing by printing out the Complaint Form and mailing the filled-out form to the following postal address:
Bank of Cyprus
In submitting a complaint it is important to include the following information:
- Your full name and postal address
- Identity card number/passport number
- Phone number
- Email address
- A detailed description of your complaint
- The mode in which you wish us to contact you (phone/email/post)
We will contact you in case we require clarifications or any additional information.
3. After submitting a complaint
See Handling a complaint.