Apple Pay. The easy, secure and private way to pay
Add your BoC cards to Apple Pay and make payments in the safest and quickest way.
How it works
Installation and use is easy. Just follow these steps:
- 1 Launch the Wallet app and click the «+» icon on the top right corner.
- 2 Follow the instructions to add your Bank of Cyprus card to Apple Pay. Select your default card.
- 3 Use Apple Pay, place the iPhone on the device and activate Face ID/Touch ID.
You can have it in 3 simple steps:
Visit a Bank of Cyprus branch convenient to you.
1. Bring your identity card and a copy of a recent utility bill
2. Sign the relevant documentation for acquiring:
- a sight account
- a BoC card to be added to your Apple Wallet
- a subscription to1bank for managing your bank accounts via the internet.
Once this process is completed, you will be notified by SMS message to your mobile phone, in order to receive your new card from your BoC branch.
Then you will be able to register the card on your Apple Wallet and enjoy the digital experience of contactless payments via Apple Pay.
If you are a customer of the Bank of Cyprus, you may visit the branch most convenient to you and talk to your Personal Banker.
Click here to view the compatible Apple Pay devices
For other questions regarding Apple Pay, click here
For Terms & Conditions press here