Your holiday home
Now you can have your own holiday home
InterestFixed or Variable
DurationUp to 20 years
Loan amountUp to 80% of the property value
- Grace Period
- Installment postponement
- Installment planning
The scheme is offered to permanent residents of Cyprus only. If you are not a permanent resident of Cyprus for the last 5 years, call in at any of our Bank of Cyprus branche to find out about your options.
Up to 70% of the value of the property.
Interest Rate Selection
- Fixed interest rate for 3 or 5 years. After the end of the fixed interest period, the interest rate changes to variable.
- Variable rate for the entire duration of the loan.
For the variable interest rate, you can select the Bank’s base rate for housing loans or Euribor 6m rate.
Find out more on our current interest rates here.
Maximum repayment period
Minimum repayment period
- 15 years if you select a fixed interest rate
- 10 years if you select a variable interest rate
Maximum age of borrower at loan maturity
If your home is under construction:
- You have the option of not paying any installments until your home is completed (maximum 2 years).
- You can pay only the interest for the first 2 years of the loan.
If your home has been completed:
- You can pay a low installment for the first 2 years, equal to the interest charges payable for that period.
In case of unforeseen events, you can postpone the payment of up to 2 monthly installments per year (24 installments during the life of your loan).
If you select a variable rate, you can specify the amount and frequency of installments according to your financial capabilities.
- Calling from abroad +357 22128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 09:00 - 17:00