FOR INTERNET BANKING
The Internet Banking functionality is not affected by the Operating System or Browser installed on your device.
However, to ensure proper access to the Internet Banking service and for additional security, it is important that you use the latest web browser versions.
Older browser versions may not be supported and may cause problems or prevent you from using internet banking.
You can check the browser version by clicking on option Help - About or Settings - About.
We recommend using the following Browsers:
- Internet Explorer v11 (or newer) : View Settings, Get the latest version: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/
- Mozilla Firefox: View Settings, Get the latest version: http://www.mozilla.com/
- Google Chrome: View Settings, Get the latest version: http://www.google.com/chrome
- Safari Mac: View Settings, Get the latest version: http://www.apple.com/safari
- Opera: View Settings, Get the latest version: http://www.opera.com/
- Microsoft Edge: View Settings, Get the latest version: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge
We recommend (where applicable) the following:
- Delete Cookies and files
- Accepting Cookies should be enabled
- Java Script should be enabled
- Active Scripting should be enabled
- TLS 1.1 and 1.2 security protocol should be enabled
- Encrypted pages should not be saved on the disc
If you’re still experiencing problems, after upgrading to the latest version and applying the above settings, please contact 1bank for technical support:
Monday to Friday, 07:45-20:00, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 until 17:00 - 800 00 800 (+357 22 128000 from abroad)
FOR MOBILE BANKING
BOC APP supports the following operating systems:
iOS - latest version
Android - latest version
Subscribers are also advised to always update the BOC APP to the latest available version.
It is recommended to Android users to regularly update all their applications through Play Store and also install and update the application “Android System Web view”.
To receive notifications subscribers must enable notifications in the settings of their mobile and set them as priority (set as priority option is valid for Android).