Payroll - Beneficiaries
Option through which you can manage Beneficiaries’ details in Payroll, which are either kept on a Payroll list in Internet Banking or uploaded via a file.
The Beneficiaries must be account holders in SEPA zone.
For the manual click here
- The Beneficiary Lists are created by you and can be changed at any time, depending on your needs
- Alternatively, you can upload a file with the Beneficiary details in a specific XML format (according to specifications provided by the Bank). This option is ideal for companies handling large numbers of Beneficiaries
- This functionality is used exclusively for the management of Beneficiary lists. The creation and posting of payrolls is carried out via menu option Payroll - Create
- The functionality is available only to Users who have enrolled to the direct credit system via their branch and have signed all necessary 1bank applications for access to the accounts debited
- Company Name: Select the name of the Company that has authorised you to send Payrolls. Initially, the Beneficiaries List is empty
- Add: Click to add new Beneficiaries. Complete the details of the beneficiary in the following fields:
- Code: Enter the unique employee code. This can be the employee code you have in the company, the ID number or any other number. The maximum length of this field is 7 characters (alphanumeric) and it must not contain symbols or blanks.
- ID number / description: Enter the transfer details for the specific employee i.e. Company ABC – Payroll. This field can also be used for entering the ID or passport number as additional information to the Code field. The maximum length of this field is 10 characters (alphanumeric) and it must not contain symbols or blanks
- Name: Enter the name of the beneficiary in latin characters i.e. Andreas Andreou
- ΙΒΑΝ: Enter the ΙΒΑΝ of the Beneficiary without blanks (IBAN should belong to ZEPA zone)
- Bank: Optionally, select the name of the Bank of the Beneficiary. Select “Other Bank” if applicable (if the Bank you wish to credit is a Foreign Bank)
- BIC: This field appears if the Bank is foreign. Enter the SWIFT/BIC of the Beneficiary Bank
- Amount: Enter the amount you wish to transfer to the specific Beneficiary (for transfers to non BOC accounts, it must be Euro only. In case of payments to BOC foreign account holders, the account to be debited must be of same foreign currency.)
- Save: Click on the button to save the Beneficiary details to the company Beneficiaries List
- Add Beneficiaries by file upload: You can add beneficiaries by uploading a file according to specifications provided by the Bank.
- Select File: Select the payroll file from your computer and click on Open
- Upload: Click to upload the details in the file to the Beneficiaries displayed
- Save: Click in order to save the beneficiaries details you uploaded to the list of the company you selected
- Delete Beneficiary: You can select one or more beneficiaries to delete from your list. Select one or more beneficiaries and click Delete to remove the selected beneficiaries from the list. Click on Save to complete the deletion
- Select all on page: You can click on this box to select all beneficiaries on the page. Click on Delete and then Save to complete the deletion