Transfers & Payments - To Connected Accounts
Option through which you can transfer funds between connected accounts (own accounts or accounts of third parties who have authorised).
- You can create templates of local bank transfers for future use. Click here for more information
- Account (Ordering): Select accordingly
- Account(Beneficiary): Select accordingly
- Amount: Enter the amount and select the currency of the transfer
- Execution Date: Click on the calendar to select the date on which you wish the transaction to be executed. You can select any date (current or future) up to 6 months in the future.
- Transfer Details: An optional field. Enter a description for the transaction (ie, Transfer to Current Account). The description will appear in the Transaction History and Statement of both the account to be debited and account to be credited
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code (if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details