Credit Visa and eCredit Visa
Privileged choice with attractive benefits! Do you have a steady income? The classic Credit Visa card suits you! Do you have a high income? The Gold and Platinum Visa Credit cards is what you need!
- Participation in the antamivi Scheme: The Scheme rewards points for your daily transactions with Bank of Cyprus cards. You earn points every time you use your cards to purchase from businesses participating in the Scheme. You can also redeem them at these businesses, paying less or no money.
- For eCredit Visa 0.25% lower interest rate. Apply through 1Bank for eCredit Visa by choosing eProducts > NEW
- If you are a Platinum cardholder, you can obtain a Priority Pass card and gain access to 600 lounges in 300 cities in 100 countries.It is necessary for Priority Pass holders to present their card when entering Airport Lounges (where the Priority Pass sign appears). The charge is €24 per person per visit.
- Free travel insurance when you use the Card to pay for your trip.
- Free student travel insurance when the full ticket price is paid before your trip using your parents’ Card.
- Participation in Card Scheme Draw.
- Concierge Service, specially designed for business travelers (Gold and Platinum cardholders). Contact the special travel line at 22519211 (+357 22519211 for international calls).
- Interest-free period –from 20 to 40 days– when you settle the full amount of your card account.
- You save money when you use your card, and enjoy a free subscription to the Save a la Card Scheme.
- Contactless technology.
- 24-hour ATM service
- Greater security with SMS Care.
- Credit limits according to your needs and financial standing.
- 800 00 800
- Calling from Abroad + 357-22128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday, 09:00 until 17:00
- About Internet Card Transactions
- Feel safe with your card
- Cards Terms and Conditions
- Cards Terms and Conditions with prior effect
- Prepaid Cards Terms and Conditions
- Prepaid Cards Terms and Conditions with prior effect
- Apple Pay Terms & Conditions
- BoC Wallet Terms & Conditions
- Card Transactions Dispute Process
- Card Disputed Transaction Form
- Declaration for Wearable & Tagpay
- New Card Designs
- Press Release-New Card Designs
- Card Transaction Administration Fees