CISCO Online Platform
CISCO offers fast and secure online platform that enables you to place your orders directly to the Cyprus and Athens Stock Exchanges and gain access to detailed information on orders status, real time prices, market depth, real time portfolio valuation, etc.
Private Banking Offering a complete range of banking and other products, Bank of Cyprus Private Banking team’s aim is to help you grow, protect and transfer your wealth to the next generation by achieving the right balance between risk and return.
Experienced professionals of Global Markets and Custody Department offer corporate clients customised solutions to clients concerned with managing their market risks. These include Options, Swaps, Forwards etc. Competitive spreads are offered on FX conversion and direct communication with the dealing room with pre-agreed markups based on prospective volumes.
Answers to all your questions
The Cyprus Investments and Securities Corporation Limited (“CISCO”) is the oldest and one of the leading investments services providers in Cyprus. CISCO is regulated by the Cyprus Exchange and Securities Commission (CIF License No.003/03) and is a wholly subsidiary of Bank of Cyprus, Cyprus’ largest and oldest banking group.
You can choose from a complete series of banking and investment products and services:
- Deposits schemes in all major currencies offered by the bank.
- Access to global financial markets, bonds, currencies, commodities etc.
- Customised structured investment products.
- Mutual funds of world-renowned fund managers with various investment strategies.
- Hedge funds of world-renowned managers with various investment strategies.
- Investment Advisory Services.
- Discretionary investment services through Bank of Cyprus Asset Management.
- Competitive prices for FX conversion.
- Direct communication with the dealing room with pre-agreed mark ups based on prospective volumes.
- Tailored-made solutions for clients concerned with managing their market risk.
- Products such as Options, Swaps and Forwards that can be used for hedging a company’s exposure to different market risks such as interest rate, Foreign exchange, Commodity etc.