Day to Day Banking
Choosing the appropriate business insurance protection is an important decision for any business owner. Your Customer Relationship Manager can arrange a meeting with a specialist to help you in choose a product that best meets your needs.
The wide range of our business cards (Visa and MasterCard) streamline your payment processes, reduce paperwork and increase control on your expenses.
At the same time you get to enjoy additional benefits, including:
- Travel Insurance
- Internet transactions
- 24 hour service through ATMs.
Option through which you can transfer funds, any currency, to a beneficiary account in another bank in Cyprus or abroad.
We offer a complete set of payment options to manage your domestic and cross-border payments securely and efficiently.
According to your Business needs, you can choose among several channels to handle your payments:
- Cheques, with special and automated printing.
- JCC domestic transfers in euro.
- SEPA non-urgent money transfers in euro.
- SWIFT money transfers in all freely convertible currencies.
- Urgent payments.
- Payroll payments through electronic files.
- Direct debits and standing orders.
- Electronic payments via our internet banking service – 1bank
We are able to enhance your efforts amid the challenging financial conditions, by attending to the effective management of your cash flow, as well as to modernizing your banking procedures and delivering savings on operating costs. Leveraging our integrated products suite and our network, we work alongside you in selecting and formulating those innovative solutions that best suit your needs.
We are able to guide you in formulating the appropriate combination of banking services with regard to:
- Managing your business’ cash flow, through a flexible structure of corporate accounts (sight, credit, notice, fixed term deposits).
- Managing your daily banking transactions, such as cash collection and cheque collection.
- Sending and receiving any type of payment (mass payments, petty sums, urgent, local and international), swiftly and securely.
- Automating banking transactions and services.
- Achieving transparency through effective monitoring and auditing of your accounts.
Maximise the return on your surpluses in accordance with your specific cashflow targets, by taking advantage of one of our wide range selection of deposit options:
- Instant access: enjoy attractive rates while retaining the flexibility for short-term liquidity needs.
- Savings: choose amongst our traditional savings options or innovative savings schemes, to maximise your return with unlimited number of deposits and withdrawals.
- Notice: with unlimited number of deposits and choice of withdrawal notice periods from 8, 35, 90 and 180 days, you optimise your liquidity according to your business plan.
- Fixed term deposits: with durations from 1 to 60 months and attractive interest rates agreed at the beginning of the deposit.
- Specialised fixed term deposit schemes: with innovative options in terms of interest payment frequency, free withdrawals and deposit frequency.
- 800 00 800
- Calling from abroad +35722128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 18:00
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 until 17:00