Depositary Services (UCITS and AIFs)
We offer depositary services for Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS).
Our depositary services include:
- Cash monitoring that includes frequent monitoring of all cash flows and review of significant cash flows, according to Fund’s activity.
- Safekeeping of financial instruments thatare held under custody. We service Other Assets by verifying ownership in each different market of investment
- Oversight of the operation of the fund. Ensur ing subscriptions/redemptions of the Fund’s units comply with the national law and the rules of incorporation. Ensuring that the valuation of units comply with the applicable law and the rules of incorporation and procedures. Monitoring of Fund’s compliance of investment restrictions and leverage limits. Verifying the completeness and accuracy of the income distribution of the Fund.
- We work with you to analyse and understand the nature, activity and set up of your Fund to establish our model of servicing and cooperation.
- Practical approach to work in collaboration with the manager of the Fund and third party service providers.
- Highly responsive Funds’ team to ensure efficiency, speed of servicing and maximizing value.
- Uncompromising confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly-sensitive information,
- Transparent fee structure.