Services offering for all your investment decisions
Specialized comprehensive approach We offer a wide range of services, a specialized comprehensive approach for institutional and private investors: Investment services, Global Custody services or Risk Management Solutions and Structured Products.
- Private Banking: A full range of banking, credit and investment services (payment execution services, advisory services and discretionary asset management services) to high net-worth clients and their families, both Cypriot and non-Cypriot.
- Institutional Wealth Management: Investment services to institutional clients, including pension funds and provident funds, insurance companies, government agencies, financial institutions and banks, other wealth-management businesses, as well as Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS).
- Custody: Global custody services to the Bank’s clients and depositary services to third-party funds (e.g. oversight duties, cash monitoring and safekeeping).
- Treasury Sales: Fixed income, Currencies & Commodities, Risk Solutions and Structured Products for corporations, private individuals and other institutional investors.
BOC Asset Management (BOCAM) is an Undertakings for the Collective Investment of Transferable Securities (UCITS) management company (license number MC UCITS 5/78/2012), regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). BOCAM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Cyprus Group. It is the first Asset-Management Company introduced and approved in Cyprus that is supported by a banking institution.
- Investment services (advisory and discretionary) for institutional clients, private high net-worth individual clients, retail clients and other businesses.
- Management, administration and safekeeping of Undertakings for the Collective Investment of Transferable Securities (UCITS) funds.
- Management of Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs).
- Fund hosting services.
The Cyprus Investment and Securities Corporation (CISCO) is a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF – license number 003/03), regulated by CySEC. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Cyprus.
- Investment Banking: A specialized unit providing Capital Markets, Project Financing, Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, fund structuring, as well as licensing solutions to corporations, organizations and fund managers.
- Brokerage: Offering retail and institutional clients with local and global brokerage services for Exchange-traded Products (locally through direct market access to the Cyprus and Athens Stock Exchanges, and internationally via global trading platforms).