Deposit cash and cheques in a matter of minutes
Carry out your deposits with flexibility, speed and at reduced cost, through our innovative solutions.
Select any of the three options that best suit the needs of your business.
- Deposit banknotes, coins and cheques by enclosing them in secure envelopes. The account is updated on the same day if a deposit is made by 11am.
- Addressed to businesses who prefer to prepare their deposits at the office.
- Deposit procedure: the company prepares the deposit which is then placed inside a secure envelope provided by the Bank. Details of the deposit are written on the envelope which is then taken to the Bank and scanned on the machine. The machine issues a receipt.
- Deposit of banknotes and coins into the machine by entering a special password. The account is updated 3 times in 24 hours.
- Addressed to businesses who prefer their deposits to be cleared in real time. The machine accepts banknotes and coins only.
- Deposit procedure: the company and the Bank sign an agreement, where the company is provided with passwords which it will use, on the specific type of machines, to process a deposit into an account specified by the company. Once the passwords have been entered, the banknotes / coins must be placed into the machine which counts them in real time and issues a receipt.
- Counting and depositing coins into an account.
- Addressed to businesses that transact in coins.
- Deposit procedure: the customer enters the account number in which the coins will be deposited. The coins are then inserted into the machine, the machine counts the amount and issues a receipt. The Bank branch will process the deposit on the same day, before closing time, or by the next working day (if the coin counting occurs after the branch's working hours).