to protect our staff and our customers
- A dedicated page has been designed on the Bank's portal, where staff can get daily updates on developments and regarding the implementation of Ministry of Health instructions.
Guidance provided to our staff by a team of doctors and psychologists as part of the Well at Work programme.
- Launching of Yammer, an interactive social networking service providing ongoing, immediate and two-way communication among our staff both inside and outside the workspace.
- Encouragement of remote work and flexible working arrangements, where possible and subject to approval by the relevant Division Director in consultation with Human Resources and Operational Risk.
- Enhancement of measures relating to trips and movements: Suspension of all professional trips overseas, to be replaced by teleconferencing or videoconferencing, and strict advice on avoiding personal trips overseas. Suspension of our associates' trips to Cyprus.
- Replacement of internal and external meetings by teleconferencing/videoconferencing.
- Postponement of all scheduled seminars at the Group's Educational Centres island-wide, and postponement of registrations for non-Bank seminars in Cyprus and/or overseas during the months of March and April.
- Placement of antiseptic gels at all branches/departments, and instructions on strict observance of personal hygiene.
- Cancellation of all mass gatherings in closed spaces.
- Suspension of all social functions or activities.
- Suspension of the use of the Sports Centre.
- Suspension of the operation of the Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation.
- All meetings between staff, regardless of the building or the storey, are strictly held by teleconferencing or videoconferencing.