Save by using your card
"Save a la card" Deposit Account
Save while spending with your card
The amount of every card transaction is rounded to the nearest €1, €5 or €10 and the difference is automatically deposited to a savings account each month, while you earn interest.
Up to 4 withdrawals annually
You can withdraw four times in a 12-monh period with the maximum withdrawal amount equal to 95% of the account’s balance.
Open an account with only €10
The initial deposit amount is only €10
“Save a la card” account has a 12-month term.
Your monthly credit card statement will show the actual value of your transactions and the total amount transferred to the savings account. The card’s monthly installment includes the amount transferred to the savings account.
If you delay your credit card payment, transfers to the Save a la Card account will be terminated.
The account is renewed automatically on the scheme’s interest rate on the renewal date.
You can withdraw your total savings only on the expiry date of the 12-month period.
Lean on your account’s interest rate here
1. What is a savings account?
These are accounts that aim to help you find the most appropriate way for saving and the best way of doing that without burdening your finances, while also allowing you to enjoy the benefits of setting money aside.
2. How do I choose the savings account that suits me best?
We have suitable accounts depending on how you want to save money. You have the choice of saving:
- A regular amount every month (“Steady” account)
- Any excess money lying idle in your current account (“SurPlus” account)
- Via your credit card (the “Save a la card” account)
- For your Kids (Kids account)
3. How do I open a savings account?
The process of opening an account is short and simple Find out through our website and our branch network about your different options to choose the savings account that suits best your needs. The process for renewing the account is just as simple.
4. What is the process for renewing a savings account?
A few days before the end of the 12-month period, you will receive a letter reminding you of the expiry date of your account. You may consider the following options:
- Give instructions on the expiry of the account for the interest or the total amount deposited (including the interest) to be transferred to another account.
- For the "Kids" Saving account, you can transfer money (the interest, the total or part of the deposit amount) to another account in the bank, in the child's name, only if the new account enjoys higher interest rate.
- If you do not want any change to your savings account, it will be automatically renewed at the interest rate the Bank offers at that time, ensuring there is no loss of interest even if you forget to renew the account on the designated date.
800.00.800+35722128000 from abroad Monday to Friday, 07:45 - 18:00 Saturday and Sunday 9:00 - 17:00
Find your nearest BranchOr use one of our ATMs for your everyday transactions
Your personal Bankercan get in touch with you to discuss everything you need to know about our products