Standing Orders - New
Option through which you can open a new Standing Order with a beneficiary account either in Bank of Cyprus or any other bank (SEPA).
- Account: Select accordingly
- Standing OrderType: Select accordingly
- ΙΒΑΝ: Enter the beneficiary ΙΒΑΝ, without blanks. The name of the Bank in which the beneficiary account / IBAN is held will automatically be displayed.
- Bank: The field is activated if the type of order is Transfer to other Bank.
- Frequency: Select how frequent you wish the transfer to be executed, for example Every Month
- Start Date: Enter the date which you want the first transfer to be executed
- Description: Optional field. Enter the details of the transfer, eg Rent
- Beneficiary Name: The field activated in case the order type is Transfer to a Local Bank
- Amount: Enter the amount (only EUR)
- InitialAmount: Optional field. Enter the amount of the first transfer
- Final Amount: Optional field. Enter in case you wish the amount of the orders last execution, will be different that the standard amount (Amount)
- Last Payment Date: Enter the date of the last payment. This date has to be the same as the start date, eg start date: 05/02/2015, and last payment date: 05/06/2044
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code (if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details.