Terms & Conditions
This Web Site is owned and maintained by the Bank of Cyprus Group. The use and access of pages of the Bank of Cyprus Group Web Site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
The copyright and material on Bank of Cyprus Group Web Site is owned by the Bank of Cyprus Group. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this Web Site without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
Exclusion of Liability
Information provided on Bank of Cyprus Group Web Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, we cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. The Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by any user as a result of his/her reliance on information contained in this site.
Information on this Web Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by us without notification.
Access to and use of the Bank of Cyprus Group Web Site is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property.
This Web Site contains links to other Web Sites. Bank of Cyprus Group accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy of your personal information on such web sites, as these are beyond our control
Personal Data & Confidentiality in Bank of Cyprus
1. What is Personal Data
Personal data is any information which relates to a natural person who is alive and whose identity is known or can be identified e.g identity number, name, address, email, phone, etc.
The visitor/user provides, with the use of the website, his/her consent to the use of his /her personal data by the Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd for the purpose of providing the requested services and/or products.
2. Bank of Cyprus Commitment
- The Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd is committed according to the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law of 2001 as amended from time to time to take the necessary measures for the protection of personal data of visitors/users of its website.
- The Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd is committed to take the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration, prohibited access or any other unauthorised form of processing.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential and will be treated as such. Any information about you will not be disclosed to third parties, except with your prior consent or in accordance with any Law or court order.
3. Customer Rights
In accordance with the provisions of the law, you have the right of access (upon payment of the relevant fee) and rectification of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact in writing or by telephone Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd which is the Controller of Personal Data at the following address: Bank of Cyprus, Head Office, 51 Stassinou street, Ayia Paraskevi, 2002 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus, tel: +357-22-122500
Amendment of Terms & Conditions
The Bank may at any time amend any or all Terms and Conditions contained herein and users will be considered as having received notice and bound by the changes.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
In cases of breach of these Terms and Conditions by any user the Bank may and will take all necessary actions to protect its rights not excluding the possibility of blocking access of any user to the Site.
The use of our Web Site shall be governed by Laws of Cyprus.
Problems experienced using Bank of Cyprus Group Web Site
Bank of Cyprus Group Web Site has been extensively tested. However, if you experience a problem please report it to us by
- e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- telephone at 800.00.800 (or +357 22 128000 from abroad) Monday to Friday 07:45 - 20:00.
Bank of Cyprus Group Headquarters, Nicosia, 51 Stassinos Street, Strovolos, P.O. Box 21472, 1599 Nicosia.