Your first home
Step into your own home and repay the loan at your own pace.
InterestFixed or Variable
DurationUp to 30 years
Loan amountUp to 80% of the property value
- Grace period
- Installment postponement
- Installment planning
The scheme is offered to permanent residents of Cyprus only
Up to 80% of the value of the property.
Interest rate option
- Fixed interest rate for 3 or 5 years. After the end of the fixed interest period, the interest rate changes to variable.
- Variable rate for the entire duration of the loan.
For the variable interest rate, you can select the Bank’s base rate for housing loans or Euribor 6m rate
There are no initial bank fees
Find out more on our current interest rates here.
Maximum repayment period
Maximum age of borrower at loan maturity
Minimum repayment period
- 15 years if you select a fixed interest rate
- 10 years if you select a variable interest rate
If your home is under construction:
- You have the option of not paying any installments until your home is completed (maximum 2 years).
- You can pay only the interest for the first 2 years of the loan.
If your home has been completed:
- You can pay a low installment for the first 2 years, equal to the interest charges payable for that period.
In case of unforeseen events, you can postpone the payment of up to 2 monthly installments per year (24 installments during the life of your loan).
If you choose a variable rate, you can specify the amount and frequency of installments according to your financial capabilities.
“Green” Housing Loan
For those of you who are eco-conscious and show it in practice!
If your house or apartment has a Class A building energy performance certification, we will deposit 0,50% of the loan amount (maximum €500) to your credit card account upon full withdrawal of the loan.
Class A and Class B building energy performance certifications are the best energy categories. In practice, this means lower fuel and electricity costs and fewer carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere.
- Calling from abroad +357 22128000
- Working hours Monday-Friday 07:45 - 20:00