To activate it, you need a 5-digit personal access code (initial pin) initially provided by us, which you can then proceed to change.
You can use the device to:
- log-in to the 1bank channels (internet, phone and mobile)
- execute transfers to third parties
- submit fax instructions to the branch where your account is held.
The device generates one-time dynamic security codes.
It cannot be used by others. To use it each time, you need your personal access code.
You ensure that even if someone finds out your 1bank access codes, no transaction can be executed.
In case of “low battery,” you need to order one of the new types of Digipass (SMS Digipass or Digipass APP) with the corresponding cost according to the type of device. For more information regarding the new Digipass, click here.
Click here for instructions on using the Digipass 320 device.
Contact the 1bank Call Centre:
- 800 00 800
- +357 22 128000 from abroad
When our call centre is closed, you can lock your access codes by entering your Passcode incorrectly 3 times. Also, you can change your Passcode online.
A digipass device is considered an Electrical/Electronic equipment. It is very important that this device not be disposed as normal household waste.
For more information regarding the safe disposal of the Digipass device, click here.
- 800 00 800
- Calling from abroad +35722128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 until 17:00