Settings - Change Contact Information
Option through which you can update your contact information which is held at the Bank’s systems.
- Option is available for updating own/personal contact information only.
- For all contact data the current value appears and you could update with a new value.
- The transaction requests a digipass code.
- If you update your mobile phone number, upon submission a verification code is requested. Enter the one which you will receive through sms on your new mobile phone number. .
- If you have updated your email address, upon submission a verification code is requested. Enter the one which you will receive through your new email address .
Process – Applicable for Full Version
- New email: Enter email (if different to current value)
- New phone: Enter new phone numbers in below fields(if different to current value)
- Work: Enter your work new number
- Home: Enter your home new number
- Mobile: Enter your mobile new number
- Fax: Enter your fax new number
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Verification Code: Enter the verification code which is sent to you (where requested)
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details