Statements - Transaction History
Option through which you can view the Transaction History of the accounts connected to the subscription.
- The Transaction History is available up to 5 years back.
- For options ¨LAST 10 TRANSACTIONS¨ and ¨LAST 20 TRANSACTIONS¨, the system displays results for the last 6 months.
- The maximum transactions that can be displayed per search, is 500.
- In case the search results in more than 500 transactions, narrow down your search.
- Alternatively, you can save the result, in which case all the transactions will be displayed (Save/exporting allows export to maximum 10000 transactions (up to 9999 transactions actually))
- You can obtain the credit advices provided the account has been credited by a third person by debiting a Bank of Cyprus account
- You can view transactions referring to cheque deposits to your accounts or issuance of cheques to third parties. Copies of cheque deposits are available from 13.07.2017 onwards (the front side of cheque is displayed)
Process – Applicable for Full Version:
Process for Search
- Account: Select accordingly
- Period: Select accordingly. Alternatively, choose Other Period and enter the desired period in the From and To fields.
- Submit: Click to obtain the search results
Process for Save
- Click on the Save iconand then select the format in which you wish to save the information
- Transaction History is available for saving in specialized formats such as QIF, OFX and Consolidation.
- Type of Transaction: Select to isolate the specific transactions and click Apply Filter
- Transaction Number: Select to view the details of each transaction. Information is available for transactions performed via Internet Banking or Mobile Banking