Transfers & Payments - To Bank of Cyprus Customers
Option through which you can transfer funds to third party Bank of Cyprus accounts.
- You can create templates of transfers to BOC customers for future use. Click here for more information
- For your convenience and service, the name of the beneficiary is shown before completion of the transaction
- Account (Ordering): Select accordingly
- AccountNumber/ΙΒΑΝ: Enter the account number or IBAN of the Beneficiary, without blanks
- Amount: Enter the amount and select the currency of the transfer
- Charges (ifany) from: Select whether the charges of the transfer (if any) will be subtracted from the Ordering Account (the account being debited) or the Beneficiary Account (the account being credited). If you choose Beneficiary Account the Beneficiary will be credited with the amount of the transfer less any applicable charges
- Execution Date: Click on the calendar to select the date on which you wish the transaction to be executed. You can select any date (current or future) up to 6 months in the future.
- Transfer Details: An optional field. Enter a description for the transaction (ie, DecemberRent). The description will appear in the Statement of both the account to be debited and account to be credited
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code (if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details