Make use of your extra money!
The SurPlus Savings Account offers you a higher interest rate on the extra money you keep in your current account.
- You select the maximum credit amount you wish to keep in your current account, and the remaining amount is automatically transferred to the SurPlus Account, where it accumulates interest
- You may make a withdrawal up to 4 times a year free of charge, provided that the withdrawal amount does not exceed 10% of the balance.
- 12-month term account
- Automatic renewal at the Scheme’s interest rate on the renewal date.
- You can withdraw your total savings only after the 12-month term has elapsed.
- You may not transfer money from your SurPlus account to your current account.
Find out about the interest rate and compare it with other deposit options here