For Steady Savings
The Steady Savings Account offers you the ability to specify a fixed amount and have it automatically transferred each month from an account of your choice to your savings account.
- Up to two withdrawals per year, regardless of the amount, without notice or charge
- Ability to increase or decrease your monthly savings amount at any time
- Ability to skip saving up to twice a year without losing the account privileges
- 12-month term account
- Ability to withdraw your total savings after the 12-month term has elapsed
- Reduced interest rate if you make three withdrawals
- The minimum initial deposit and savings amount is €30 per month
- The maximum monthly saving amount is €500
- Save using a current or savings account
- Automatic account renewal at the Scheme’s interest rate on the renewal date.
Learn about the interest rate and compare it with other deposit options here