We offer a broad array of institutional investment services specifically designed to help institutional clients meet their organization's financial goals.
We work on a reverse enquiry basis to discuss and offer targeted advice on specific financial matters that are not requested in a total portfolio management context. Creating added value for you is always our main objective.
BOC Asset Management Ltd (BOCAM) is a UCITS management company. BOCAM is the first Asset Management Company in Cyprus supported by a Banking Institution:
- To manage and market its own mutual funds UCITS in order to cover the increasing clients’ investment needs
- Discretionary Portfolio Management for Institutional and Retail clients
- Advisory Portfolio Management for Institutional clients
- Provide Fund Hosting Services.
Asset Management key attributes are the following:
- Design of an optimally diversified portfolio, where part may be earmarked for security of income and part may be invested for capital growth, to achieve maximum performance in line with the client's specified risk profile and adhering to the client's investment guidelines.
- Portfolio management by qualified and experienced professionals.
- Clientele that includes large institutional organisations both locally and internationally.
- Access to high-quality research and analysis within the Group; the Asset Management unit and the Group Investment Strategy as well as through international, well-established research providers.
- Identification of market trends, opportunities and financial instruments with investment value, on the basis of in-depth research.
- Regular client briefings and detailed portfolio performance reports at pre-agreed intervals and on an ad-hoc basis.
IWM Global Execution service covers all major underlying asset classes across different geographical regions. Through the IWM dedicated investment advisors you can trade in all major exchanges and OTC markets.
Execution services on:
We aim to provide the highest level of protection on both local and international investments, in cooperation with a network of high quality international sub-custodians.
Our core custody offering includes safekeeping and settlement of transactions of various types of financial instruments in global markets, corporate actions, dividend and coupon collection, proxy voting, tax clearance, asset valuation and reporting services. The clients’ assets are maintained in segregated accounts and are ring fenced from the balance sheet of the bank, providing further protection to our clients.
For more information please press here.
- Opening of a trading account / opening of investment portfolio
- Daily Portfolio valuation
- On-line view of investment portfolio through BOC 1bank
We offer to External Asset Managers (EAMs), Asset Managers and Private Bankers, the gateway for global execution and custody, professional partnership and support.
BOC will conduct full KYC procedures directly adhered to the end client/customer. Contract notes, pricing and reporting are given to the client as well as the manager for monitoring transactions and performance.
Our Investment Strategy coupled with our Open Architecture platform enables us to offer diversified investment portfolios across a wide range of financial instruments and investment managers with a view of providing optimal investment solutions
Our investment philosophy is built upon three pillars:
- Client’s financial circumstances
- Client’s risk tolerance, market knowledge and investment objectives
- Changing market conditions and Investment Strategy