In order to proceed with the opening of an account you will need to personally visit one of our International Business Units, or apply through a local Professional Intermediary.
To arrange a personal meeting, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your preferred IBU location. During the meeting you will be required to present duly completed the following:
- Account-opening Questionnaire (click here to download)
- Customer Enrolment Form (click here to download) and
- the documents listed in the above Questionnaire.
- Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd reserves its legal right to decline an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or any other reason, at any time, without the need/obligation to justify its decision to decline.
- Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd may require additional documentation or information depending on the case.
- Our products and services are not available to customers in certain countries. However, these exclusions are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.