Loan solutions from kindergarten to university with a very low initial instalment!
The Revolving Loan is our innovative student loan that allows you to re-use the amount you have paid off again and again, and again! The Revolving loan product is a special type of credit account with an overdraft limit that offers you more flexibility than a traditional student loan.
What does it cover?
- Tuition fees (for kindergartens, private primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities)
- Books, uniforms, study preparation and research costs
- Transport costs
- Living costs (rent, home start-up equipment , monthly expenses and pocket money)
- This loan has a variable interest rate determined by the collateral you provide.
- The maximum loan amount is € 90,000 for one child and € 120,000 for more than one child.
- We ensure that the loan amount approved reflects both your needs and financial situation.
- The repayment term can range from 1 to 10 years after completion of studies (with maximum duration 15 years). For example, if the course of studies lasts 5 years, the loan can be repaid over a maximum period of up to 15 years.
The loan can be repaid in the following ways:
- by equal monthly instalments
- by gradually increasing the instalment any by setting different monthly instalments for different time periods. For example, you can start off with a low instalment while still studying since your outlays are higher then, and then increase the instalment after you finish studying.
Rewarding top performance students
If the student, at the end of each academic year, gets a grade within the top scale of his/her university/college then the Bank will reward him / her with a reduction of 0,25% on the interest rate, for a year. If the student completes his/her studies with a final grade within the top scale, then the reduction in pricing will continue for the remaining duration of the loan.
The reduction in pricing will apply subject to submission of all relevant certificates / proof.
What is the interest rate?
The loan has a variable interest rate, which means that the interest rate can be changed at any time (up or down) and your instalment will change accordingly.
||Estimated loan installment
||Total Payable amount
|With Personal Guarantees
||Bank Base Rate + 1.50%
|With Tangible Security
||Bank Base Rate + 0,25%
- The Bank’s base rate = 3,90%.
- The APR (annual percentage rate) has been calculated for a loan of €20,000 repayable over 10 years.
- The above schemes are not charged with initial bank charges
The major advantage of our Revolving loan is that the level of borrowing required is much lower than traditional loans since it operates like a current account overdraft facility. Consequently, you will need to provide much less collateral for your student loan.
The Bank reserves the right to turn down any request at its discretion and to withdraw any product at any time. The interest rate and loan instalment may be changed by the Lender from time to time.
You run the risk of losing your real estate assets if you fail to keep up mortgage instalments or instalments on any other loan secured by a mortgage on your property.