The device is like a small calculator measuring 7cm x 6cm. To activate it, you need a 5-digit personal access code (initial pin) initially provided by us, which you can then proceed to change.
The device costs €40.
Features and benefits
- You can use the device to:
- log-in to the 1bank channels (internet, phone and mobile)
- execute transfers to third parties
- submit fax instructions to the branch where your account is held.
- The device generates one-time dynamic security codes.
- It cannot be used by others. To use it each time, you need your personal access code.
- You ensure that even if someone finds out your 1bank access codes, no transaction can be executed.
Instructions for use
- Click here for instructions on using the Digipass 320 device.
In case you lose your device
Contact us between 07:45 and 21:30 (Monday to Friday):
- 800 00 800
- +357 22 128000 from abroad
When our call centre is closed, you can lock your access codes by entering your Passcode incorrectly 3 times.Also, you can change your Passcode, through the interactive voice response (IVR) system or through the Internet Banking.
Application and delivery of your device
You can obtain the device by filling in the Digipass application form.
For an application form click here.
Disposal of a digipass device
A digipass device is considered an Electrical/Electronic equipment. It is very important that this device is not disposed as normal household waste.
For more information regarding the safe disposal of the digipass device, click here.