The device is like a small calculator measuring 7cm x 6cm. To activate it, you need a 5-digit personal access code (initial pin) initially provided by us, which you can then proceed to change.
- You can use the device to:
- log-in to the 1bank channels (internet, phone and mobile)
- execute transfers to third parties
- submit fax instructions to the branch where your account is held.
- The device generates one-time dynamic security codes.
- It cannot be used by others. To use it each time, you need your personal access code.
- You ensure that even if someone finds out your 1bank access codes, no transaction can be executed.
- In the case of “low battery” you need to order a new device with the relevant cost according to the type of device.
Instructions for use
- Click here for instructions on using the Digipass 320 device.
In case you lose your device
Contact us between 07:45 and 21:30 (Monday to Friday):
- 800 00 800
- +357 22 128000 from abroad
When our call centre is closed, you can lock your access codes by entering your Passcode incorrectly 3 times.Also, you can change your Passcode, through the interactive voice response (IVR) system or through the Internet Banking.
Disposal of a digipass device
A digipass device is considered an Electrical/Electronic equipment. It is very important that this device is not disposed as normal household waste.
For more information regarding the safe disposal of the digipass device, click here.