Digipass Go 3
Digipass Go 3 is a small and light device which you can always carry with you. It generates one time dynamic secret codes by simply pressing a button.
- it’s used for transactions (payments, transfers, etc.) to third parties in combination with your User ID and Passcode
- you ensure that even if someone finds out your access codes, no transaction to third parties can be executed.
- in the case of “low battery” you need to order a new device with the relevant cost according to the type of device.
- connect to 1bank (internet, phone or mobile), prepare your transfer to a third party in Cyprus or abroad and press "Submit"
- the system will ask you for a Digipass Code
- press the button on the Digipass Go3 device and use the six digit code that appears on the screen of the device
- repeat each time you execute a new transaction.
In case you lose your device
Contact us between 07:45 and 21:30 (Monday to Friday):
- 800 00 800
- +357 22 128000 from abroad
When our call centre is closed, you can lock your access codes by entering your Passcode incorrectly 3 times. Also, you can change your Passcode, through the interactive voice response (IVR) system or through the Internet Banking.
Disposal of a digipass device
A digipass device is considered an Electrical/Electronic equipment. It is very important that this device is not disposed as normal household waste.
For more information regarding the safe disposal of the digipass device, click here.