Internet Banking news
We are constantly working on improving our Internet Banking service and adding new services.
5/2/2013 - Repeat the execution of transfers
If you wish to repeat a previous transaction without reentering all the details, you can now copy the transaction by clicking on the "Copy Transaction" icon in the "Transaction Status" menu option.
In the "Pending for approval" menu option, you can now decline and copy a transaction simultaneously by clicking on the "Decline / Copy Transaction" icon.
Both functionalities are provided for the following transactions: Transfers between my accounts, Transfers to Bank of Cyprus Customers, Transfers to Local Banks, Payment Orders, Tuition Fees, Donations.
5/11/2012 - Create new, amend and delete existing direct debits
You can now create, amend and delete Direct Debits for Cyta, the Electricity Authority as well as Bank of Cyprus credit cards via 1bank.
27/07/2012 - Transfers to Bank of Cyprus accounts
In our continuous effort for upgrading our services we have released an important upgrade regarding transfers within Bank of Cyprus accounts in Cyprus through 1bank.
With the upgrade, you are allowed to send as a Payment Order transfers exceeding the daily limits you specified. The transfer will be sent to your branch for execution provided that your account has available funds at the time of execution.
Additional security update
Our internet banking service is now using Extended Validation SSL encryption technology. Αn Extended Validation SSL Certificate will cause the address bar of the latest web browsers to turn green. Only the valid Bank of Cyprus Internet Banking website will display the address bar in green.
The following new services are now available for you in Internet Banking:
- MTN PayAsYouGo: Through the 1bank e-shop you can now purchase MTN PayAsYouGo top up codes for voice/SMS/MB
- Future Payments: By clicking on “Execution date” you can define a date (up to 6 months in advance) for any transfer / payment.
- Multiple Payments: This function allows you to upload a file with multiple transfers / payments. These transfers / payments can be executed with a single click.
Find out more about the new services
- by clicking the Help icon in Internet Banking
- by calling between 07:45 and 21:30 (Monday to Friday) 800 00 800 or +357 22 128000 (from abroad)