QuickPay - Wedding Gifts
QuickPay is enriched with the new service, "Wedding Gifts"! This service enables you to transfer funds directly to the bank account of newlyweds, quick and easy.
QuickPay is offered free of charge and is available through the Bank of Cyprus application in the Apple Store and Google Play stores.
Through the QuickPay "Wedding Gifts", you can carry out transfers of up to €150 daily.
1) For the newlyweds
This new service, allows you to receive funds as Wedding Gifts directly to a joint account for extra security. Furthermore, you can receive your guests’ wishes as well as replying with your own personalised thank you message.
Please visit anyone of our branches, in order to enrol to the QuickPay "Wedding Gifts" service.
2) For the guests
This new service, allows you to transfer funds as a wedding gift along with your wishes to the newlyweds. You can also carry out transfers on behalf of a third party.
The procedure for sending a gift:
- Download the Bank of Cyprus application and activate the QuickPay service.
- Select "Wedding Gifts" from the main menu.
- Enter the code provided by the newlyweds (e.g. WED-123456).
- Enter the amount and your wishes.
- Select Submit and then confirm.
- Your gift and wishes have been sent to the account of the couple!
Click here for frequently asked questions.
To access QuickPay
You need the following:
- Mobile phone handset with internet access.
- Your 1bank User ID and Passcode with full service access.
If you are not an existing 1bank subscriber, you can apply for your 1bank access codes:
- by filling in the online application form (only for individuals)
- by calling 800 00 800 or +357 22 128000 from abroad (only for individuals)
- from any of our branches