QuickPay - Donations
QuickPay service is enriched with the new service, "Donations". This service enables the user to transfer funds as a donation, quick and easy, to a Charitable Organisation for a specific charity event.
Through the QuickPay "Donations", you may carry out transfers of up to €150 daily.
QuickPay is offered free of charge and is available through the Bank of Cyprus application in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
The procedure for sending a Donation:
- Download the Bank of Cyprus application and activate the QuickPay service.
- Select "Donations" from the main menu.
- Enter the code provided by the Organisation (e.g. DON-123456).
- Enter the donation amount and your message/wish.
- Select Submit and then confirm.
- Your donation and message have been sent to the account of the Organisation.
- With the completion of the transaction the QuickPay user, will receive a transfer confirmation SMS.
To access QuickPay
You need the following:
- Mobile phone handset with internet access.
- Your 1bank User ID and Passcode with full service access.
If you are not an existing 1bank subscriber, you can apply for your 1bank access codes:
- by filling in the online application form (only for individuals)
- by calling 800 00 800 or +357 22 128000 from abroad (only for individuals)
- from any of our branches