NEW, UPGRADED 1bank INTERNET AND MOBILE BANKING
In our continuous effort of upgrading the services offered through internet banking, 1bank users are now able to use the all new version of 1bank Mobile Banking and the upgraded, more user friendly, 1bank Internet Banking.
For easy reference, we have prepared a demo video for the new Mobile Banking, which you can view by clicking below.
With the upgraded 1bank Internet Banking, the following additional functionalities have been added:
For Individual & Corporate users:
- Option "Customer/Group Management": You can create a group(s) of the customers that you frequently use in the Internet Banking. Once you create a group, you can select and work with, during your current and/or future login session in 1bank. The function is available under the menu option "Settings".
For Individual users only:
- Option "Stop Paper Statement": You may stop receiving statements by mail, for your credit card accounts as well. The function is available under the menu option "Statements".
- Option "Change Contact Information": You may change your email address and the number of your phone, using your Digipass device. The function is available under the menu option "Settings".
We would also like to remind you that to ensure proper access to 1bank service and for additional security, it is important that you use the latest web browser versions.
Older browser versions may cause problems or prevent you from using 1bank.
Click here to see the browser versions supported by 1bank.
Bank of Cyprus Mobile Application installation for iOS & Android
In order to install the Bank of Cyprus mobile applications please follow the steps below:
1. For iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Click on
- Search for the Bank of Cyprus mobile application
- Once located, download automatically
2. For Android
- Go to your telephone menu
- Click on
- Click search and search for the Bank of Cyprus mobile application