Interest rates and charges (For your holiday / house)
Both the interest rates for your housing loan and the charges which may be payable over the loan term are shown in detail below.
||Total Repayement Amount
Loans with a variable interest rate
||BBH + 2,50%
|Euribor 6M + 6,00%
||Libor 6M + 7,25%
Loans with a fixed interest rate
|3-year fixed rate
||3 years at 5,50% then BBH + 2,25%
||36 instaments for €688,15 and then 204 for €725,79
|3 years at 5,50% then Euribor 6M + 5,50%
||36 instaments for €688,15 and then 204 for €737,44
5-year fixed rate
|5 years at 6,00% then BBH + 2,25%
||60 instaments for €716,72 and then 180 for €728,00
|5 years at 6,00% then Euribor 6M + 5,50%
||60 instaments for €716,72 and then 180 for €738,56
- BBH = Bank Base rate for Housing loans
- The Bank base rate for housing loans was 4.00% on 16.05.2012.
- Loans with a 3 or 5-year fixed interest rate will be priced with a variable interest rate after the fixed period ends, based on either the Euribor 6M rate or the Bank base rate for housing loans. The choice is yours.
- * The APR has been calculated based on a € 100,000 loan repayable over 20 years with arrangement fees of 1% and documentation fees of € 75, and the Bank base rate for housing loans (4.00%).
- ** The APR has been calculated based on a € 100,000 loan repayable over 20 years with arrangement fees of 1% and documentation fees of € 75, and the Euribor 6M rate on 16/05/2012 (0.98%).
To learn more about charges, click here.
The Bank reserves the right to turn down any request at its discretion and to withdraw any product at any time. Loans are only available where the applicant provides the Bank with asset-based collateral which in its view is satisfactory. The interest rate and instalment for housing loans can be changed by the Lender from time to time.
You run the risk of losing your real estate assets if you fail to keep up mortgage instalments or instalments on any other loan secured by a mortgage on your property.