Green: for regular savings
Do you like a sense of order and enjoy planning things? Save slowly but surely, without even realising it. All you have to do is give us instructions automatically to transfer the fixed amount you want to your savings account each month.
By opting for the Green account, all you have to do is decide the amount you want to save and to give your personal banker an instruction automatically to transfer that amount to the Green account every month. That will allow you automatically to save a regular amount every month.
- An initial deposit is required.
- You can withdraw money from the account up to twice a year free of charge without giving any notice.
- You can, of course, increase or decrease the amount you set aside at any time.
- The minimum amount you can save every month is € 30 and the maximum amount € 500.
- Moneys can be transferred to your Green account from a current or savings account.
- If your account does not have adequate funds to be transferred to the Green account, your instruction will not be executed.
- You can opt not to set aside money up to twice a year without losing the benefits the account offers.
- You can withdraw the total amount saved only after a 12-month period has elapsed. If you need money before, then you should contact your personal banker.
- The account is for a 12-month period and is automatically renewed in each case at the interest rate available for this product on the renewal date.
- The account’s interest rate is 2.75%. If you make a third withdrawal, the account's interest rate will drop to just 0.75%.
Calculate your interest click here