Do you want flexibility in managing your deposits but still want attractive interest rates?
Then a notice account is just for you.
These are deposit accounts from which you can make withdrawals (part or even all of the balance) free of charge after you give a specific number of days notice. You decide how much notice is required (8, 35, 90 or 180 days).
If you have a notice account that requires 35 day’s notice and you know that next month you will need a specific amount of money, all you have to do is notify any branch 35 days before the withdrawal date. Once the 35 days are up, you can withdraw the money (all or part of the amount you stated) free of charge.
It is important to know that:
- If you withdraw money from the account without giving notice, there will be a financial cost to be paid.
- The interest rate is attractive and is set based on the notice period you have chosen.
- You can automatically have your salary paid into the account.
- You can make direct debits from the account to pay loan instalments, insurance premiums and so on by setting up a standing order.
- You can automatically pay public utility bills, subscriptions, etc. by setting up a direct debit.
- You can easily access your account using our 1bank service (available via the internet or over the phone).
- The account allows you to make an unlimited number of deposits as often as you want for as much as you want.
- Interest on the account is calculated based on the daily balance in the account.
- The account is open-ended and never expires.