"Save a la Card" savings account
Save every time you use your credit cards.
With the "Save a la Card” savings account the amount of all your card transactions will be rounded up to the nearest €1, €5 or €10 and the difference will be automatically deposited in the savings account where it will accumulate interest.
For example, let’s assume you purchase € 33.20 ie petrol station. If you have opted for the transaction amount to be rounded up to:
- €1, your savings account will be credited with € 0.80 (since the amount will be rounded up to €34).
- €5, your savings account will be credited with € 1.80 (since the amount will be rounded up to €35).
- €10, your savings account will be credited with € 6.80 (since the amount will be rounded up to €40).
- The initial deposit required is just €10.
- Your monthly credit card bill will show both the actual value of the transactions entered and the total amount you have saved.
- The card’s monthly instalment also includes the amount saved.
- If you delay paying your credit card instalment, your deposit in the "Save a la Card" saving account will be suspended and will be reactivated when you pay the amounts in arrears.
- The account is for a 12-month period and is automatically renewed at the interest rate available for this product on the renewal date
- Υou can make up to 4 withdrawals during a 12-month period at no additional cost. The amount withdrawn can be up to 95% of the deposit. You can withdraw the total amount saved only after the 12-month period has elapsed.
Find out the interest rate and compare it with other deposit offerings here