"SurPlus" Savings Account
The excess money lying idle in your Bank of Cyprus current account need better management. Just decide the maximum credit amount you want to have in your current account. When your balance exceeds that amount, the surplus amount will be automatically saved in the "SurPlus" savings account, accumulating for you more interest.
- The initial deposit required is € 30.
- By opting for the "SurPlus" savings account, you will enjoy a higher interest rate on that extra money you previously left in your current account.
- You can withdraw money free of charge up to 4 times a year, provided that the amount withdraw is not more than 10% of the account balance.
- The account is for a 12-month period and is automatically renewed at the interest rate available for this product on the renewal date
- You can withdraw the total amount saved only after the 12-month period has elapsed.
- It is not possible to transfer money from the "SurPlus" savings account back to your current account.
Find out the interest rate and compare it with other deposit offerings here