Bank of Cyprus Group Asset Management, a leading asset manager in Cyprus, has been providing discretionary asset management services since 1984 and was the first institution to offer global asset management services in 1994. Client base includes retirement funds, insurance funds, investment companies and high-net-worth individuals.
Asset Management key attributes are the following:
- Design of an optimally diversified portfolio, where part may be earmarked for security of income and part may be invested for capital growth, to achieve maximum performance in line with the client's specified risk profile and adhering to the client's investment guidelines.
- Portfolio management by qualified and experienced professionals.
- Clientele that includes large institutional organisations both locally and internationally .
- Access to high-quality research both through research and analysis within the Group; the Asset Management unit and the Group Investment Strategy as well as through international, well-established research providers.
- Identification of market trends, opportunities and financial instruments with investment value, on the basis of in-depth research.
- Regular client briefings and detailed portfolio performance reports at pre-agreed intervals and on an ad-hoc basis.
For additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org