In order to proceed with the opening of an account you will need to submit directly to Bank of Cyprus or through a local Professional Intermediary a full set of the following documents (original or apostiled copies) that will support your application.
- Valid passport/identity card bearing signature and photo (acceptable only for permanent residents of the EU)
- Proof of residential address e.g. utility bill (not older than six months), original statement of bank account etc
- Bank reference letter from your bankers
- Bank of Cyprus account-opening documents
For the preliminary evaluation of your request, please complete questionnaire below and send it by email to mailto: email@example.com together with the scanned documents required in the questionnaire.
Upon examination of the submitted information and preliminary approval, we shall forward to you via e-mail a full set of account opening documents with instructions on how to proceed with the final opening of the account.
To download the account-opening questionnaire click here.
- The Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd preserves its legal right to decline an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or any other reason at any time without the need/obligation to justify its decision to decline.
- Our products and services are not available to customers in certain countries. However, these exclusions are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.