In order to proceed with the opening of an account you will need to personally visit an International Business Unit, or apply through a local Professional Intermediary.
Documents required for account opening (original or appostiled copies):
- Valid passport/identity card bearing signature and photo (acceptable only for permanent residents of the EU)
- Proof of residential address e.g. utility bill (not older than six months), original statement of bank account etc
- Bank reference letter from your bankers
To arrange a peronal meeting, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying preferred IBU location. During the meeting you will be required to present the above documentation and duly completed account-opeing questionnaire (click here to download)
- The Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd preserves its legal right to decline an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or any other reason at any time without the need/obligation to justify its decision to decline.
- The Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd, may require additional documentation or information depending on the case.
- Our products and services are not available to customers in certain countries. However, these exclusions are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.