Instant access account
Save traditionally, in the easiest way, and enjoy direct access to your money. Just open an instant access account, free of charge, at any of our branches.
- You deposit and withdraw money whenever you wish. You save at your own pace and have access to your own money at any time, without having to give notice or incurring any charge.
- We give you a savings book which is updated with the movements of your account.
- You have easy access to your account through the 1bank service (for transferring money or paying bills) or ATM (for withdrawals or deposits).
- You can have money paid into your account from your salary or other income through direct credit.
- You have direct debit services for the payment of utility bills, e.g. electricity, and a standing order services, e.g. for the payment of loan instalments, insurance premiums etc.
The Instant Access Account
- Can be opened by individuals, companies, associations, clubs, unions, Provident Funds etc.
- Is offered to minors without restrictions on the amount and the frequency of deposits. Withdrawals are allowed only when the child reaches 18 years of age.
- Is debited every year, on 31 December, with €3.40 for operational expenses.
- Requires no renewal because it has no expiry date.