Antamivi Scheme rewards points your everyday transactions with your cards in more than 500 outlets all over Cyprus. You can redeem these points during purchases from the participating businesses.
How does the scheme work?
- You will be automatically enrolled in the antamivi Scheme as all Bank of Cyprus Cards participate in this (with the exception of cards issued to minors and cards connected to foreign accounts)
- Points are accumulated automatically. Every time you carry out a transaction with your cards at participating businesses the corresponding number of points is added to your personal scheme account.
- Every 100 points you collect in your scheme account equal to €1 reward
- You can redeem your points only if your total accumulated points exceed 500
- All you have to do is to decide when, where and whether you would like partial or total redemption
- Note that Secondary Cardholders and Business Cardholders collect points in the Primary Cardholder’s and Business scheme account, respectively. The primary cardholder and the business account owner can give them though redemption rights to redeem the points from their own scheme account through the attached form by pressing here.
You may visit the antamivi website www.antamivi.com.cy for more information about the scheme. On the scheme’s website you can register to monitor your scheme’s account point balance, the transactions performed with all of your cards at the participating businesses as well as the promotional activities that concern you. For more information on the registration procedure press here
To see the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme press here
To see the monthly leaflet of Antamivi press here